Graduate Assistant - Admissions CRM
Peru State College seeks qualified applicants for a Graduate Assistant – Admissions CRM
Peru State College is seeking qualified applicants for a graduate assistant in admissions customer relationship management (CRM). This is a 10-month appointment (Aug – May) with the opportunity of renewal after the first year.
Start date to be determined, but not before August 1.
Compensation will be an annual $8,000 stipend, 18 hours graduate school tuition per year (student fee portion of online tuition rate and books will be the student’s responsibility). Possibility for additional compensation for duties performed before the start of the school year. This position requires work hours outside of the normal workweek, including evening, weekend and holiday hours.
Contact Jason Hogue for more information regarding graduate school options at email@example.com
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- Conditionally accepted or accepted application to CSC graduate program
- Work on the Peru State College main campus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfort working in a fast-pace and exciting environment
- Coordinate with Admissions and Marketing teams to create meaningful and targeted recruitment collateral.
- Spearhead e-mail and other marketing efforts related to customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Implement and optimize ideas from concept to post-campaign analysis including maintaining campaign wireframes for potential student types.
- Track marketing campaigns and recommend any mid-campaign adjustments needed.
- Use data to inform strategy and drive user engagement to maximize communication effectiveness at various stages of the student funnel.
- Assist in maintaining the CRM database.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and position will be open until filled.
This position is subject to veteran’s preference.
To apply, submit an application here. Please submit cover letter, resume and employment application. Review of applications will begin immediately.Peru State College is an equal opportunity institution. Peru State College does not discriminate against any student, employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities, including but not limited to admission decisions. The College has designated an individual to coordinate the College’s non-discrimination efforts to comply with regulations implementing Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX, of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Reports regarding discrimination or harassment may be directed to the following Compliance Coordinator. In addition, inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies and practices may be directed to the Compliance Coordinator: Ms. Eulanda Cade, Peru State College, Administration Building, Room 312, PO Box 10, 600 Hoyt Street, Peru, NE 68421-0010, (402) 872-2230 firstname.lastname@example.org