Spring 2022 Dual Enrollment Online Courses
Course Dates: January 10th — May 6th
|Call #||Dept||Course #||Section||Title||Instructor||Credit Hours|
|3573||ENG||202||49EE||Appreciation of Literature||Dennis||
|3574||ENG||202||49E1||Appreciation of Literature||Wright||3|
|3575||HIST||114||49EE||American History After 1865||Rech||3|
|3055||PSYC||121||49EE||Introduction to Psychology||Christiansen||3|
|3056||PSYC||250||49EE||Human Growth & Development||Roberts||3|
|3067||SOC||201||49EE||Principles of Sociology||Dahn||3|
Applications are due December 10, 2021
CLASSES FILL FAST — APPLY EARLY!
- Choose Dual Enrollment Course(s) from list above
- Visit www.peru.edu/dualenrollment
- Complete Student Application located on left sidebar of webpage
- Have Parent / Guardian complete Parent Authorization Form located on left sidebar
- Pay Tuition
- Be juniors or seniors
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- Cumulative grade point average of B or its equivalent or better
- Rank in the top half of high school class
- Earn an ACT composite score of at least 20 or an equivalent score on another valid assessment
Dual Enrollment tuition is $60 per credit hour. First time students are required to pay an additional one-time matriculation fee of $15.
Tuition Due Date: TBD
Students owing a balance from a prior term will not be eligible for enrollment until the balance owed is paid in full, or unless a payment plan has been set up with Peru State College's One Stop Office.
The online courses listed above are provided in a 16 week format. Two weeks before the course start date, students will receive an email with course log-in information. Students will be required to access their course via Blackboard, our online education platform. First-time students will also be required to complete an online orientation to familiarize themselves with Blackboard. Any questions or concerns may be directed to the Distance Education & Online Services Office at DualEnrollment@peru.edu.