Peru State College Committees
Committees serve several important functions at Peru State College, including:
- Encourage the collective work and expertise of the organization to solve complex problems.
- Engage the campus community in a learning process to adapt to more effective ways to fulfill our mission (recruit, support, educate and retain students).
- Afford ways to participate in meeting shared governance responsibilities.
- Increase communication to engage and empower the campus community.
- Promote collaboration and action across the College to develop new and better ways to improve the student experience.
- Get work done.
- Budget Committee
- Distinguished Speaker Series Committee
- Public Art
- Retention Steering Committee
- Safety/Parking Committee
- Strategic Enrollment Management
Task Forces or Temporary Committees
Faculty Senate Committees
- Academics and Curriculum
- Institutional Review Board
- Professional Development
- Rank, Promotion and Tenure
- Teacher Education
Staff Senate Committees
- Campus Connections
- Campus & Community Engagement
- Casual Day